http://www.dinarotaphoto.com/
948 South Franklin Street
Holbrook, MA 02343

Children & Babies

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

2010 BLUES HILLS SENIOR DANIELLE IN 30 SECONDS

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Wedding Slide Show

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekend Events


This weekend, May 15-17, I'll be displaying my photography at the Braintree Mall.


I'm looking forward to displaying some of my latest work. With the summer fast approaching, I've been scheduling so many beach portraits. I love it when the weather co-operates!


The beach is such a casual and fun location for photographs. Families, the kids, high school seniors just love being photographed on the beach. I'm always looking for unique places to photograph, and the beach is one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment